jueves, 28 de febrero de 2008

Having Fun




The last weekend I went to the carnival of my city, I went with my sister; it was beautiful because there were lots of people with bright customs and shiny cars. I arrived to the carnival at 7:00 pm but it wasn’t started yet, so my sister and me we were searching a high place where we can see the carnival, we were walking about 30 minutes when one of my cousin was there in the crowd and he jell us “come here” and we went with him and his weird friends. And because I´m a little short of height I was waiting a place y when the people moved I went to the front and I could see well and one of a boy from a dance school invited me to dance in front of the all people, was funny but it was shameful for me but doesn’t matter because I had fun. And when the carnival finish I brought popcorn and candies to my mom
When we arrived to our house my neighbor give us a couple of movies, one of them was Final Destination 3, that movie I had seen before and I recommend to the people who likes strong emotions because the movie is about of a girl who has premonitions of how her friends will die in an accident in a roller coaster, this movie is a little stressful because there are a lot of terrible and bloody deaths and this film show us the dark side of the death.

No hay comentarios: