sábado, 23 de febrero de 2008

Our trip to Monterrey.
Well all of you know about ATIMAC that is an association to interpreters and translator from Monterrey. The teacher Mary Grace made an convocation to the students, me and my friends we decide to go to the conferences on October 26, 2007.We had planed this trip by weeks, we sold candies and fruits to get more money, because the conferences were very expensive and some of us we haven’t too much money, so my mom gave me some money because MTY is an expensive city. I brought a ticket to travel on a plane it was cheap, but my friends don’t brought because they have fear to travel on a plane.
That day my mom left me in the Tampico airport and she stayed with me before the airplane arrived to the runway, and Iris, Monse and me we got up to the plane and I chose the seat next to the window it was scary to the beginning but 10 minutes later it was cool, the first time that I traveled on a plane I was five years old and I can’t remember about that trip. The time that we spent in Monterrey was amazing. Me and my friends we ate hamburgers in a restaurant in front of the Alameda Park and the conferences were in a beautiful luxury hotel from de most expensive zone of Monterrey and we went to a huge mall San Agustin and we took some pictures outside of the hotel and the mall. And when the conferences were finished the ATIMAC’S president gave us our diploma. The last day in Monterrey we went to La Pastora zoo there are a lot of strange animals and there is a mister that he make draws of the people by his own hands and he draw a picture of me and my friends and after 3 hours we went to a park of amusements we had a lot of fun Maggie and me we entered to the house of terror it was creepy. And we back to he Doyra’s aunt and we prepared our suitcases and go back to Tampico.

No hay comentarios: