lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

THE LAST WEEK

The last week was Valentine’s Day that day was so well because every student in the university sold a lot of items like: lollipops, balloons, flowers and chocolate. My classmate Karina and me we put a stand of Civil Registration and we made the outfits for the bride and fiancé: a hat, a blazer especially I made a bunch of white flowers for the bride. That day was so stressful because we married about 30 couples: 20 couples in the morning and 10 couples in the afternoon. I woke up at 5:00 am to prepare all the stuffs and I arrived to school at 7:00 am and I was waiting for Karina to decorate The Civil Registration, actually we made an excellent job and looked very pretty; but I was very tired and I was hungry and Karina stayed for me and I went to my house, I took a short shower I ate a little of soup and I came back to school to help to karina with the weddings. We stayed until 7 pm. We were very exhausted and finally my friends and me we made an interchange of presents. Actually my friend Maggie gave me a red wallet.
We gained about 400 pesos from the weddings and Karina helped to me to read the wedding certificate because I was a little raspy and I couldn’t talk too much and I put the hat on the boy and the marital bond to them. It was funny because there were some girls that got married between each other, and Aurelio took some pictures to the bride and fiancé and we sent them the pictures of their wedding via email, and when they were finally married we throw them a little of rice above them.

No hay comentarios: