sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

A busy week

THIS WEEK
This week we had an exam of English 5 it was so easy for me but in the grammar is a Little difficult because I have to memorize rules, times, and structures and think that I have to take an extra classes of grammar. The Friday we don’t have 2 classes because the teacher Luis Prezas has to go to some meeting. And, Aurelio and me we take advantage to go to the Central Library and I spent the time looking information in the internet about the fields of jobs for translators in our country after a while Aurelio gave me a book of Cool Shops in the world in the book you can see all kinds of luxury shops from the most known designers in the cities like: England, New York and Los Angeles. And the Wednesday Karina and me we enrolled to be helpers in the second week in English in our career but I’m not enrolling in the conference of “wordfast”because I don’t have the money to in. All the week the teacher Martha teaches us how to pronounce some words like: year because the most of my classmates pronounce with the syllable (shh).
Ok and the Saturday I’m going to a cavern with my cousin and her friends and I want to have fun because I don’t gone to a cavern for a long time and I want to dance 

No hay comentarios: