sábado, 8 de marzo de 2008

Superstitions and Beliefs.

All of us have a superstitions and beliefs in our lifes because because they were passed in many generations, from families to families in our country. For example people in my city believe that if you break a mirror will bring you seven years of bad luck or when you pass under a stair means that you will have bad luck. In my opinion I don’t believe too much in those superstitions because when you have bad luck in your life, maybe this owes to that you have committed many mistakes in your life. And I always carry a dollar bill in my wallet, a friend gave me and he told me that this will bring me more money in my life.
Some our parents, grandparents or neighbors believe in the existence of ghosts I wasn’t a believer but when I was 8 years old I lived with my family and my parent’s family and I used to sleep with my cousin Mariela both sleep in the second floor of the house in a small room and one night at 3 am she woke up and looked by the window and immediately she woke me up and she said: “look down” and we saw to our grandfather he was the father of our fathers and he died when I was 4 years old and he was stand up in the garage of the house and he dressed pants and a brown blazer that my father kept in his closet it was too much impressive to us and I back to bed but my cousin still watched .And the next morning my cousin was crying in the living room and all the family were trying to calm down her. Now I’m 20 years old I can’t still believe why he appeared in that way, it’s something that always it one will ask

No hay comentarios: